The 2011 Cycling BC Annual General MeetingÂ will beÂ held onÂ Saturday October 29th, 2010 at the Park Inn Hotel:
Park Inn Hotel
898 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1J8
Start Time: 10am
Information regarding the election of officers have been posted on the Cycling BC website (http://cyclingbc.net/cycling-bc/annual-meeting/) along with a copy of our 2010 Audited Statements
. There are no proposed changes to the 2012 Membership and License Fees other than adjustments that may be proposed due to changes in our 2012 insurance premiums and/or the Cost of Living.
The Cycling BC Bylaws requires the following:
The executive shall serve a two-year term, subject to by-law 37 with the offices of President, Vice-President Mountain Bike, Vice-President Para Cycling and Vice-President Randonneur being elected in odd-numbered years, while the offices of Vice-President Road & Track, Vice-President Cyclo-Cross, Vice-President BMX, and Vice-President Financial Oversight shall be elected in even-numbered years.
Consequentially, Cycling BC is accepting nominations for the following board positions:
President (2 year term)
Vice President Mountain Bike (2 year term)
Vice President Para Cycling (2 year term)
Vice President Randonneur (2 Year term)
- Call to Order
- Approval of 2010 AGM Minutes
- Report from the President
- Report from the Chief Executive Officer
- Report from the Vice President Financial Oversight:
- Approval of Financial Statements
- 2012 Membership Fees
- Appointment of Auditors
- Report from the Vice President Road & Track
- Report from the Vice President Mountain Bike
- Report from Vice President Cyclo-cross
- Report from Vice President BMX
- Report from Vice President Para Cycling
- Report from Vice President Randonneur
- Elections (click here for Bylaws)
- Vice President Mountain Bike
- Vice President Para Cycling
- Vice President Randonneur
- New Business
Who Can Vote?
All 2011 Cycling BC/UCI License holders who are in good standing with Cycling BC are eligible to vote.
Affiliated Clubs in good standing may elect, in writing, one representative, who is a valid License holder, to cast one vote on behalf of the club.