FVMBA AGM â€“ November 20, 2011
Start: November 20, 2011 7:00 pm
End: November 20, 2011 8:30 pm
Venue: Abbotsford Recreation Centre – Mezzanine
Address: Google Map
- 2499 McMillan Rd, Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Thank you to all those that have supportedÂ the FVMBA by purchasing a membership this year!!
Summer is all but gone and for most of us the rides are getting a little more infrequent, wet and in need of illumination. As we look back on the days of summer we have seen some great success as an organization. Here are some of the highlights of our year:
- 5 Toonie Races in the spring and fall.
- New trails on Sumas and Bear.
- A new forum on fvmba.com. The forum is the place for up to date trail information in the Valley.
- Supported the Bear Mt DH Challenge.
- Tripled our membership from last year.
- Organized group rides & trail days.
- Developed strategic partnerships with local governments and other trail users.
- Many, many trail upgrades and maintenance.
- Funded and provided trail building supplies for local builders.
As we transition into winter, we start planning for next year. Join us on November 20, 2011 for our AGM as we celebrate our success and plan for the future.
Is there anything you would like to see happen next year? If you ride Vedder, Sumas, Red, Bear or the Woodlot, this meeting will give you the opportunity to let us know what is on your mind. There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer within the organization. We are always looking for reps in different communities and there are a number of other positions available on the executive team.
If you would like to get more involved, this is best way to get started. This is also a great way to get to know other riders in the area. Join out for some food, prizes and an opportunity to speak your mind.
November 20, 2011 â€“ 7:00 pm.
Abbotsford Recreation Centre â€“ Mezzanine
2499 McMillan Rd