Sacred Rides is offering a Mountain Biking trip to Peru. Â This trip sounds absolutely AMAZING, and is definitely on my list of Must DO’s! Â Check it out:
- Individual downhills of more than 3,000 meters (10,000 ft.) vertical descent and accumulated descents of more than 15,000 meters (50,000 ft.).
- Downhill on ancient Inca Trails more than 1000 years old.
- Impressive landscapes with big valleys, glaciers and deep canyons.
- World-renowned Machu Picchu, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Experiencing vibrant Inca culture by riding through remote villages where Quechua is still the main language spoken.
- Small groups and professional quality guides that will give you personalized attention and help you improve your mountain bike skills.
Main locations: Pachacamac, Santo Domingo de los Olleros, Marcahuasi Stone forest, Cusco City, Chinchero, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Calca
95% downhill/freeride singletrack, and lots of it! You’ll experience a mix of big epic downhills, trails with built stunts + jumps, rocky, technical trails, and more!
Check out more details, and other trips by Sacred Rides http://sacredrides.com