Its the FINAL Call!
We have had an amazing response to the new team structure so far, with your help this season will be one of memories! Because we are Muddbunnies, and being inclusive is what we are about, we wanted to make sure each lady who has been on the fence has the opportunity to jump! Applications close Dec. 31 so the time to hmmm and haaa over racing in 2015 is over. Consider this your gentle shove.
Do you need a short recap of how the team will work in 2015? We have that! Keep scrolling.
Do you want to race on a team of positive and progressive women? We have that too! The Muddbunnies Race Team is made up of all types of riders both in level of experience and disciplines. Don’t be shy if you don’t have much (or any) experience, this is what the team is about!
If you are familiar with how the Muddbunnies Race Team has been in the past â€“ things will be a little different this year â€“ for the better! We have teamed up with Jaclyn Delacroix of Ozmosis Training to be able to provide you with the guidance you need to achieve your racing goals.
Muddbunnies Race Team Members also get some pretty sweet benefits from our â€œfriends of the Bunniesâ€ â€“ this year we have some very good friends including:
There are some requirements we ask of team members. The Race Team is about pushing our personal boundaries and getting outside of our comfort zone. Setting requirements allows all of us to stay accountable to ourselves and each other!
1. Commit to at least 5 races/events in the 2015 season.
2. Wear the official team jersey during all events you participate in.
3. Support and promote all “friends of the Bunnies” whenever possible.
4. Have a great attitude!
There is a $100 application fee (refundable if youâ€™re not selected for the team) which includes:
- A 30 minutes meeting with the Muddbunnies Race Team Coach, Jaclyn (via Skype, or in person), to discuss your racing goals for the season and to create a personalized team profile to help with these goals
- Racing Kit with Muddbunnies Jersey
- Discounts from all of our sponsors
- Assistance with your future race profile including professional quality photos (for those in the Pacific Northwest mainly but other areas could be arranged)
- Option to be privately trained by Jaclyn through Ozmosis Training
- A fun and supportive network of like minded ladies!
We are also hitting the road for some team building training trips both in Sedona, AZ (spring 2015) and Whistler (summer 2015) so plan some holiday time with your Team!
Its now time to apply ladies. Take a deep breath, think about how much you want that finish line/podium seat/insert reason for being awesome here and push send!
- Fill out the application form here
- Submit the following to Crystal@muddbunnies.com
–your race resume (if you have previously raced)
-3 riding photos of yourself*
-3 non-riding photos of yourself*
-a paragraph about yourself and why you want to race*
* these items are for posting on the webpage once the team has been chosen – please see examples here: (http://www.muddbunniesriding.com/RaceTeamMain/about-us/the-team)
- We will send you a paypal invoice for the $100 fee
Deadline is December 31st to apply! The team will be chosen in early January.