First, we want to thank the many ladies from last year who took the time to share their feedback, ideas, hopes, and frustrations with us. Your valuable input is helping us better support our team. In this blog you will find out what we learned, how we intend to improve the team experience… and improve your racing.
You told us that the team experience – feeling like you are part of something -Â was the most important driver to your experience and possible success.
It is with this point in mind that Jaclyn from Ozmosis Training stepped up to the plate as the Team Coach.
A new year – A better team strategy!
Through meetings, brainstorming sessions and lots of help we re-built the race team concept from the ground up in 2015. For 2016, the same great benefits remain (MB custom kit, great sponsors and your very own team coach) but with even more attention to detail (dedicated photographer, race calendar, more diverse training rides, an additional team weekend)!
The Team Coach is a racer herself!
As is the Team Photographer, Gina from Gina Hopper Photographer! She has the BCBR in sights for 2016, what will you be working towards?
What does this all this awesomeness mean to you as a team member?
- Team building days (both on and off the bike)
- Spring training trip to Las Vegas March 11 -1 6
- Great sponsors (need some gear, a bike, or how about a trip to recharge the batteries?)
- Pre-race tune ups (what are your goals, how can we help you achieve them)
- Supported races (many races will have team support present)
- Summer training trip to Revelstoke (dates TBD)
- An online community for questions, education and support
- Access to deeply discounted training plans from Ozmosis Training to get you physically and mentally ready for the challenges of racing
- Personalized team memberÂ profile to help with your current and future racing goals
- Professional quality photos, one “portrait” and one “inÂ action” to help with your future race profile (location may be prohibitive but we will do our best)
Many of us have raced and therefore understand what is involved. We know how scary it can be and how important it is to have the support to get you through the season. Everything from what you need to do before race season begins to the actual day of your race, the team will be there for you.
In December, more 2016 MB Race Team information will be “leaked”, but please note that the application is currently:
Cheer’s to an amazing 2016!!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact any one of us at email@example.com
Crystal, Diana and Jaclyn