Score a deal for a season of riding at Mt. Wash.
Saturday June 9th from 12-4
This Saturday from noon to four at Oak Bay Bikes in Victoria you can hook up a season or riding at the Island’s only lift-accessed destination – Mt. Washington. This weekend you’ll be able to pick up a season pass for $225 along with a bonus special gift from Oak Bay Bikes.
The Bike Park is scheduled to open on June 30th and don’t forget that on August 4th the Bearclaw invitiational (aka Clawworx) will host some of the best slopestyle riders in the world.
Mount Washington Alpine Resort introduces over $50,000 in bike park improvements this summer. Developments and new events for summer 2007 include:
* a new novice route off the top of the Hawk Chair
* two new mountain skill centres
* new bike carriers for the high-speed Eagle Express Chair
* the all-new Norco Learn to Ride Week from July 9th to the 13th
* extended evening riding hours until Labour Day
* the new Sleeman’s Jump Jam comp on August 25th
* and a new intermediate trail called Timewarp
OAKBAY BIKES IS LOCATED AT 1990 Oak Bay Ave. Give them a call at 250.598.4111 if you have any questions.
*Oak Bay Bikes currently sponsors our very own Island Bunnie: Erin Lewis – Team Muddbunnies!