Sugar Showdown is heading indoors to shred some wood in the Lumberyard. Join us for one day of coaching and one day of competition.
All levels of riders are welcome and we will split into groups based on ability and experience. Skills taught will include basic riding techniques, pumping, jumping, drops, wheel lifts, and railing berms.
$150 – Class / $30 – Comp
– 2 days of exclusive Ladies only riding @ the Lumberyard
– Park will be closed to all other riders from 9am to 4pm Sat & Sun
– 3 hour Skills Sessions with Pro Coaches for all riding levels (Sat Only)
– Delicious Catered Lunch from the Pub @ the Yard (Sat Only)
– Ladies Only Happy Hour Specials all weekend
– Free Bike Maintenance & Yoga Classes available (Sat Only)
– Discounts on Rentals, Park Shop stuff and future Instruction @ the Yard all weekend
– Meet and Greet Ride Session with Pro Coaches Fri PM
– Free Womenâ€™s MTB film festival on Sat PM
– After Party with DJ on Sat PM
– Swag give aways and Sponsor demos
– Complimentary 1 day pass for a future riding session @ the Yard
– Access to 1st ever Lumberyard Ladies Pro Jump and Pump Competition w/ $$ prizes.
– Additional Competition entry fee for Pro, Intermediate and Beginner categories required.
Riders are welcome to do just the class or just do the comp if they don’t want to do both. Although we’ll probably talk you into competing with us.
Hardtail Dirt Jumper is totally recommended – you can rent one from Lumberyard but they will run out
Flat pedals – please!!!
Skate style shoes – Five Ten or Teva recommended
Elbow and knee or shin guards
Gloves – full finger are better
Party pants – a must!
The Lumberyard will be open to the public all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday after 4pm.
IMIC certified coaches and pro riders include:
and me meow!
Thanks to our sponsors:
The Muddbunnies encourage and welcome female riders of all experience and skill levels to join them in getting down and dirty. Come on, ride like a girl!