On Saturday June 12, the NSMBA presents Wadeâ€™s Excellent Adventure on Fromme Mountain.Â All proceeds from the event go towards maintaining the trails on Fromme.
Information about the event can be found at theÂ NSMBA site.
Wade Simmons will be there and we hope you will be too!
If you would like to join the Muddbunnies riding team, please contact Tina atÂ email@example.com. Spots are filling up fast!
If you would like to participate in the event but aren’t convinced riding multiple laps of Fromme are for you,Â please consider volunteering! Weâ€™re going to need some extra help during the day and we hope you can help make this event a huge success!
Food, drinks and an after-party will be provided, not to mention some great schwag from our sponsors!
Oakley -Â BellÂ -Â MarzocchiÂ – RaceFace – DakineÂ – Shimano – NSMB – Planet Foods – Honey Stinger – Ultima – Kicking Horse Coffee
Hereâ€™s a list of positions we are currently looking to fill with volunteers:
- Parking marshals: Set up signs, direct riders to designated parking area, 8-10am
- Bike marshal: Direct riders where to park bikes prior to event, 8:30 â€“ 10am
- Registration: Sign teams in prior to event start: 8:00-10:30am
- Secret messengers: Check off teams as they complete trail, hand out new trail clue, 10am â€“ 3pm
- Food: Set up food table, man the BBQ, serve food to participants. 11am â€“ 3pm
- Site set-up and tear down: Help set up the food and registrations table (8-10am, 2-4pm)
Let us know where you can help!
A follow-up email to confirm your position with additional details will be sent once we have all the spots filled. We also plan on having a volunteer meeting prior to the event on a weekday evening, hosted by Wade himself.
If you have any questions, or would like to sign up to volunteer, please contact Rhonna at firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ with WEA in the subject line.
Thanks to all the Bunnies that are already signed up to ride or volunteer – it’s going to be a great day!
Go Bunnies go!